Selamat Datang! Welcome! 欢迎欢迎!

The Coverage Charge Is F.O.C Don't Worried! (=

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Hour @ Munich Gastro Bierhaus

Well... it's FRIDAY NIGHT!!! Sure chill chill with my colleague and my ex-colleague
(Alfred, Elaine, Angela and Christin)
This place was intro by my good colleague and also my buddy Alfred.

MUNICH GASTRO BIERHAUS sells cheap beer!!!
For me Munch is a relaxing place for me to release my stress
during the 1st day of my weekend.

Not having much drink that night but was having a lot of fun with them.
Playing game, taking pictures and chit chat.

Below are pictures happen there.. ENJOY!

3 pretty babes (Angela, Christin & Elaine)

Drink Drank Drunk!

So handsome! HAHAHA!

This is yummy!

The Palette. Nice Environment. Nice Beer. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment